Thursday, September 15, 2011

A-Z Game


Celebratory essay-submission post! I also have next week off uni, so I may be able to get 1 or 2 days of fun times in before I succumb to the next onslaught of study. I will also be posting more images of the theatre-y design things I've been working on, so keep an eye out for those!
In the mean time, this A-Z of Me game has been circling around the blogosphere today, on Miss Indie and the Nearsighted Owl, so I thought I'd play along. Here goes...

A. Age: 21
B. Bed size: Single
C. Chore that you hate: Drying dishes. Honestly, if you just leave them there for long enough they dry themselves! 
D. Dogs: I adore my dog, Sarah, pictured above, helping me study. 
E. Essential start to your day: Washing my face. I cannot wake up unless I have washed my face.
F. Favorite color: What an impossible question. Although, I am a fan of various shades of blue. My bedroom is bright blue, and I also love teal and turquoise. But ask me again next week and that will probably have changed. 
G. Gold or Silver: Silver! I always wear my beautiful, tiny silver scissors necklace. 
H. Height: I actually don't know to be honest. But I haven't grown much since early high-school, so, not very tall.
I. Instruments you play: I play piano rather badly, and have entertained the idea of learning guitar. I'd also like to learn the ukelele. 
J. Job title: Long suffering student. 
K. Kids: I often have the maturity of a child, does that count?
L. Live: Lovely Melbourne, Australia
M. Mother’s name: Janet
N. Nicknames: Sadly, I don't have any, unless you count shortening Catherine to Cath. I remember being really annoyed in primary school that I didn't have a cool nickname.
O. Overnight hospital stays: None so far, hoping to keep it that way!
P. Pet peeves: Rude people, and people who can't see the fun in being a little silly sometimes. As well as slow drivers, and not having enough to time to do creative things.
Q. Quote from a movie: Summer: Octopus's Garden is the greatest Beatles song ever recorded! 
Tom: Why don't you just say Piggies?! - 500 Days of Summer...awkwardly I rather appreciate Piggies. R. Right or left handed: Righty-o
S. Siblings: An older brother into all things designy and entrepreneurial. In fact he is the brains behind the awesome Positive Posters which is great and you should check it out immediately :)
T. Time you wake up: Depends on what time class starts, but I'm more of an early person. Typically an hour before I have to leave the house, I don't like to rush in the mornings. 
U. Underwear: Yes. Yes of course. Preferably with bright colours and patterns.
V. Vegetable you hate: Bok choy and brussel sprouts. I will never understand the appeal. 
W. What makes you run late: My horrific internet addiction. Especially twitter (@cath_elizabeth if you want to follow me, hehe) and facebook. Although I'm a compulsively early person so for me, running late is getting somewhere 10 minutes early instead of 15. 
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Many on my teeth for things like braces and getting my wisdom teeth out. When I was 13 I had to have 9 stubborn baby teeth pulled out to make room for braces. It was pretty uncool. 
Y. Yummy food that you make: I make pretty amazing chocolate chip cookies, but my recipe is super secret so don't even think about asking! :P
Z. Zoo animal: This is even harder than the colour question. I'm a bit of an animal nerd, so it's tempting for me to just list ALL the zoo animals ever! But, I love the seals, and the otters, and the butterfly house at Melbourne Zoo...and the bears...and the reptiles...and yeah, pretty much everything really. 

2 comments: