Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Little Things Thursday (only on Wednesday)

A bit busy this week, so I'm posting Thursday's little things on Wednesday night. I'd love to know what little things you've enjoyed this week!


1. I adore these paper insects in jars made by the awesome Greedy Hen team. I strive to be as clever with my hands as these girls are. One day...sigh.


2. This project, so wonderfully named 'And Sew For Today', in which Miss Emma Ruth creates a piece of embroidery based around one word, every day.


3.  This nifty DIY camera strap tutorial from Design Love Fest


4. The Melbourne International Comedy Festival is on at the moment, which is my favourite time of year (ok, maybe equal favourite with Christmas). There's so much to see and always such a great atmosphere in the city around this team. Not the mention the fun of 'comedian spotting' when you're out and about in the city!


                                       

5. Mr. Sketchy by Will and People. 



No comments:

Post a Comment