Some little things that have been good this week...
1. Miss Indie's Honest to Blog post about feeling the pressure to have a perfect, cute, happy, pretty blog. Wowser, who else can relate?
2. This book arrived in my mail box this week! I'm excited to get crafting and photographing.
3. Crafting outside in the sunshine. I love autumn weather!
4. Not only was the Owl Know How exhibit fantastic, but there's a pattern to make your own owl in the back of the book, which has been super fun to work on!
5. I'm liking If I Had A Boat from James Vincent McMorrow
What little things have you enjoyed this week?