Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ugly Winter Jumpers Part 2

Dear oh me bloggers, I need help! How does one maintain blogging and full time work and sleep? Alas, I just can't figure it out. So anyway, on we go with something I've been meaning to post for over a week now, another specimen from my collection of Ugly/Glorious Winter Jumpers!
This particular jumper was acquired after an extremely long hunt throughout the whole of Chadstone and up and down the whoooole of Chapel St, during the winter of 2010 when jumpers were not in fashion. Oh no, you could not find a jumper anywhere, because the fashionable powers that be decided that we would wear ONLY CARDIGANS that winter. And flimsy, cold ones at that. Damn those fashionable powers that be.


I ended up finding this one in good old Sportsgirl. It's actually not particularly warm, but at least it kept my front covered that winter, unlike those pesky cardigans of 2010. 


The pattern also reminds me of the Glass Menagerie by Tennessee Williams (theatre nerd reference anyone?) because of that whole blue roses/pleurosis thing of course.

So that was part 2 of my collection of ugly/glorious winter jumpers. What silly things are you wearing this winter to keep yourselves warm?

No comments:

Post a Comment