Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Hello Again!

Hello blog! I've been away for two months and I've missed you! But I'm back, and hopefully I'll be able to remember how to blog again in between juggling work and pretty severe addiction to nerdy television and podcasts. 
A couple of weeks ago, I was lucky enough to get to participate in an illustration class at Open Drawer with Marianna Marx. Marianna's work is absolutely enchanting. She works a lot with watercolours and old book pages, creating whimsical scenes of animals and all sorts of lovely things. Definitely check out her work! 
We worked with images of our favourite animals in the class, so naturally I had to go with my old favourite, the fox. 

In other news, there will be a free Crafternoon at Open Drawer this Sunday! Any young crafters (the group is aimed at 20-30 year olds) are welcome, we'd love to see some new faces! Bring along your crafty project and we'll have a lovely afternoon. I don't want to make any promises, but there might even be cupcakes...

No comments:

Post a Comment