Monday, November 29, 2010

New Zealand Adventures




I just got back from a week in New Zealand and my good goodness is it lovely! I'm pretty sure the location scout for the Lord of the Rings had the easiest job in the world. I had many wonderful adventures finding craft shops in Wellington (anyone know Minerva?), seal spotting in Kaikoura, attending a wedding in Christchurch and swimming with the rare, tiny and adorable Hector's dolphins in quaint and gorgeous Akaroa. I also happened upon two great vintage shops in Christchurch called Two Squirrels and Tete a Tete. Both shops are owned by the same couple who were the two friendliest shop assistants whose shops I have ever had the good fortune to browse in, and they had some wonderful clothes and curio and whatnot, so if you're ever in Christchurch pay them a visit!
There will also be some exciting crafty news coming soon, so stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment