Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Melbourne International Comedy Festival

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love Melbourne in April and I love the Comedy Festival! The weather's amazing and the city is so vibrant and colourful at this time of year. I'm devastated that the festival's coming to an end for another year, so here are some snaps of my festival adventures...


I love the huge blackboard outside the Melbourne Town Hall at festival time, that lists pretty much all the shows. 1 million points to whoever has the job of handwriting all those shows on in chalk.

I went to triple j's live comedy festival broadcast, where the wonderful Lisa Mitchell was also performing. How incredible is her outfit?

The Town Hall is stunning. Inside...

and outside. Love those coloured lights!

 The wonderful Paul Foot being a bit super weird but a lot super great.


 Have you had the chance to check out some shows at the festival this year? Can't wait for next April!

No comments:

Post a Comment