Sunday, May 20, 2012

Not so long ago, I had reams and reams of free time to do with what I wished, which was actually not as good as it sounds, because I became very bored very quickly and felt bad for being vastly unproductive all the time. However, within the space of about two weeks, all that has rapidly changed and I've barely had time to think recently. Why can't these things happen gradually, to give us time to adjust, I ask you?!
Anyway, as a consequence, I've been finding it difficult to fit in blogging and crocheting and what not, which is always disappointing. But I forced myself to squeeze a tiny bit in this week! Sooo, here are some sneak peaks, which I will hopefully elaborate on later in the week...
 Some felts...
 Some crochet...
 And some more felts...This will make more sense later in the week, but for now, it's a little preview of a 'set' (read: cotton wool, lamp and pillow case) I built in my 'studio' (read: bedroom floor).
And now I am exhausted and must sleep. Chat soon blogland!

No comments:

Post a Comment