Monday, June 4, 2012

Library!

Having fun isn't hard, when you've got a library card! (I rediscovered this song the other day. Gosh I miss the days of watching Arthur). 


I also rediscovered the days joys of the library today. I haven't been to our local library for so very long,  and it was rather wonderful. Although the things that most appeal to me for borrowing still seem to be the children's audio books...alas, I will never grow up. But I thought that might have seemed weird to the library staff, so I settled for this book, as several people have raved about it to me. Anyone out there in blog-land read it and what did you think?

I also got a delivery from Lark today. Yay twine! I shall be showing you what I'm making with this shortly... I hope everyone managed to keep dry and warm on this rainy, freezing Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment