Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Crochet Hearts Update

Last week I posted about some crochet hearts I've been working on...

Well, I have quite a lot now. Twenty-one crocheted hearts in fact. They're very tiny and most of them are a little wonky, but I kind of like the uniqueness of each one. 
Jar of hearts!




I'm planning to string them up and make a tiny heart garland. I'm thinking about selling something of the sort if I ever get around to getting my etsy store off the ground. Is that of interest to anyone? *Sigh* why must life be so hectic?

I found it impossibly to get a good photo that showed the ombre look of the cotton, which also has a little bit of a sheen to it. It's really beautiful, but alas the camera just wouldn't do it justice. 
I'll be posting photos of the garland soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment