Friday, June 8, 2012

Little Things Thursday

My good goodness I've been crazy busy lately. Thus, I am compiling some nice little things, very late at night, in the hope that it will make me feel better about having so little time to blog/sleep...

1. Lizzie Stewart's Solo 3 arrived in my letter box the other day. Perfectly wonderful on so many levels.

2. I'm a massive nerd! Yay! I also love Misfits. As a consequence, I spent a good deal of time nerding out over these great alternative Misfits posters. Do check them out if you're a massive Misfits nerd like me!

3. I'm also a massive Pixar nerd. Check out this new Brave featurette! Pixar, Mumford and Sons and Emma Thompson all in one place? I think so!


4. I'd love to try out this Lune Vintage tutorial for doily dreamcatchers. Super easy yet so effective! I used to be so in love with dreamcatchers when I was in primary school. Anyone else share the obsession?

5. And last but not least, here's a beautiful tune, called Bloom, by the beautiful Paper Kites, accompanied by a beautiful video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment