Friday, October 5, 2012

Little Things Thursday DIY Edition

I've really been desperate to MAKE things recently. Probably because I haven't had time to make many things, but I increasingly find that my mind is overflowing with ideas and my fingers are itching to get making! So, this week, Little Things Thursday is DIY themed - a collection of things I've seen this week and can't wait to try for myself!


1. Paper Dots Garland from Oh Happy Day So simple and sweet.

2. This colourful Christmas tree from Black and Spiro. Seriously, it's never too early to start thinking of Christmas ideas for me. And it's just branches wrapped in colourful paper, how clever!



3. Cross-stitch a chair with My Poppet. I mean honestly, how do people come up with these fabulous ideas?

4. This incredible DIY tassel scarf from A Beautiful Mess. I'm so excited about this tutorial, I am suuuuuch a fan of the colourful tassel trend!


And last, but most certainly not least, a song to provide a great soundtrack to your crafting!



5. Hand Me Downs, by Bob Evans. And oldie, but a very, very goodie!

Have you come across any great DIYs lately? Or maybe you've made something yourself? I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment