5 things that have brightened my week a little...
1. I love this gorgeous Moonrise Kingdom print by Roland the Illustrator (available on Society6). I cannot get enough of Moonrise Kingdom, it's such a quirky, visual feast.
2. This article with photos of 30 of the most beautiful abandoned places truly made my head spin and my inner explorer very overexcited.
3. Confetti manicure - this is one of the most pretty, quirky and clever manicures that I've seen in a very long time, thanks to the the Beauty Department.
4. Can we all just take moment to imagine a world in which we could all afford and wear shoes as magical as this all the time? They're from Croon, exist in a range of painfully perfect colour combinations, and their very existence breaks my heart a little bit.
5. Lastly, I'm liking this song, 'Nothing Arrived' by Villagers. Excellently catchy.
What little things have brightened your week? Do tell!