Thursday, May 24, 2012

Little Things Thursday

A few little things that have brightened my week. Hopefully they'll brighten yours!



1. Child's Own Studio - Dead god I wish this had been around when I was a kid. They make custom made toys based on children's drawings. Is that not just the greatest idea you've ever heard?!




2. Aled Lewis' Toy Stories are simply genius, and were also the inspiration for the latest Sparkapolooza brief. Seriously, I spent ages scrolling through these and now have the urge to go and buy a whole lot of plastic figurines...


3. I would very much like this Lazy Oaf Dog Shirt...also lots of dogs.


4. Who doesn't love old book smell? Via Girly Me


5. One of the best things about this week, Regina Spektor's new album is streaming over on the frankie website! Until tomorrow! Hurry over there, quick!


6. And last, but certainly not least, I heard this song this morning and it was a brilliant way to start my day - That's What's Up - Edward Sharp and the Magnectic Zeroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment